Saturday, November 25, 2006

Some changes for this blog

It has been a long time, I know.

I started this blog a couple of months ago,
just to find out how to blog. It is fun!
But I don't have to tell you this.
Who reads blogs, knows that.
The reason I didn't post since August,
lies in the fact there were thousands of things
in preparation, that I couldn't announce yet.

This post is in English, because so far everything
was in English. But....

... as the title says, it is time to make
some changes. After this long silence, I will
introduce you to what I came up with in the following days.

You might want to check out my linklist. That list will
bring you to the sites and blogs that I will be telling you
about as from tomorrow.

The first announcement:
there will be three different languages appearing on this blog.
To make it easy for you to find the post in the language you
prefer to read, I will publish them in different colours.

English texts will be in this colour. I write in English, because
I will be launching "
unfold to bloom" soon. More information
to come, of course... Also some other projects I will introduce
you to are in English language. Sometimes texts will be published
in one language only, sometimes in two, or in all three.
It will depend on the subject.

Deutsche Tekste werden in dieser Farbe dargestellt.
Mein
Verlag die blaue GiRAFFE veröffentlicht (Kinder-)bücher
in deutscher Sprache. Aber auch andere spannenden Projekte
sind in Vorbereitung. Ich werde Sie selbstverständlich auf dem
Laufenden halten. Manchmal lesen Sie Tekste in einer Sprache,
manchmal in zwei, oder auch in drei. Das wird vom Thema
abhängen.

Nederlandse teksten zullen in deze kleur te lezen zijn.
Mijn
uitgeverij die blauwe GiRAFFE publiceert (kinder-)boeken
in het Nederlands. Maar er zijn ook een paar andere projecten
in voorbereiding. Natuurlijk vertel ik daarover binnenkort veel
meer. Soms zijn teksten in één, dan weer in twee of alle drie de
talen te lezen. Dat gaat natuurlijk van het onderwerp afhangen.

More info tomorrow, so do come back...
Morgen mehr Informationen, kommen Sie also nochmal zurück ...
Morgen meer info, dus...

Margot

www.margotvanaanholt.com
(a site that grows - eine Seite die wächst - een site die groeit)

No comments: