Friday, July 14, 2006

A busy day - 1 - the Symfollies

I am searching for...
AN ORCHESTRA FOR GERMANY!


My work is my hobby.
This has always been very important to me.
And it still is.

I used to be a primary school teacher and a
special needs teacher in the Netherlands.
Later I moved to Germany.
Here I taught children in the European
Schools in Karlsruhe and Frankfurt.

I did quit this job.
Not because I was tired of teaching,
but because there were new aerea's to be explored.

Then I started die blaue GiRAFFE in Germany
and die blauwe GiRAFFE in the Netherlands.
For those two publishing houses,
there are many interesting things to be done.

And the journey goes on. As I mentioned above:

Right now I am searching for...

AN ORCHESTRA FOR GERMANY!

I search musicians and - just as important -
a sponsor for classical concerts for families.

Why? Because I got involved in a most amazing
project: the Symfollies.
  • Are you curious - what is/are the Symfollies?
  • Would you want to bring children and classical music together?
  • Are you a musician in an orchestra that would love to play for families?
  • Do you want to take part in the Symfollies project?
  • Could you imagine bringing the Symfollies to your country?

Of course you cannot answer those questions without knowing more. So:

  • Do you want more information about this wonderful project?

Then please visit this website: www.symfollies.com

If you have any questions or suggestions, contact me.

E-mail on the right side of this page.

Margot van Aanholt

No comments: